LIFE LINE AVIATION is committed to conducting its business in accordance with all applicable Data Protection laws and regulations and in line with the highest standards of ethical conduct.
We will need a certain amount of personal data to ensure that we offer to you the flight you booked on our network. You will always be informed on the details we request and the reason we collect and maintain your data. When you are not in direct contact with us for the purpose of flying in one of our flights, our www.lifelineaviation.com site will always be up-to-date on the applicable policy. Or just e-mail firstname.lastname@example.org for questions.
When you decide to make your travel arrangements with LIFE LINE AVIATION, you need to know that we ensure that you may always be in control of your personal details, so be sure to check out the rights our Data Protection Policy applies to you.
The EU General Data Protection Regulation (effective as of 25 May 2018) requires that airlines facilitate the exercise of the data subject’s rights and communicate the information requested in an intelligible and easy to access form.
Be always alert that when it comes to your personal information the following rights apply:
• Your right to access information we may hold on you.
• Your right to object to processing of any personal information
• Your right to object to automated decision-making and profiling
• Your right to restrict our right to processing
• Your right to request a Data portability.
• Your right to request Data rectification.
• Your right to request Data erasure.
ALWAYS NOTE that we have a commitment to ensure that data requested by us are essential for concluding your flight, taking you to the desired destination and offering services ancillary to your flight coupon. We may be requested by authorities to process personal data for safety reasons.
LIFE LINE AVIATION has adopted the following specific data protection principles to govern its collection, use, retention, transfer, disclosure and destruction of Personal Data for the Processing to be legitimate:
•Principle 1: Lawfulness, Fairness and Transparency through our implemented management practices You will always know WHAT, HOW, WHY and HOW LONG
• Principle 2: Purpose limitation. It’s always specific and legitimate
• Principle 3: Data minimization. Never held beyond what is strictly required or beyond the period for which it is absolutely required.
• Principle 4: Data Accuracy. Personal data shall be accurate, and, where necessary, kept up to date.
• Principle 5: Storage Limitation. Kept no longer than is necessary for the purpose
• Principle 6: Integrity & Confidentiality. Secure against loss.
• Principle 7: Accountability. You will provide you with information as requested and required.
If you have made a flight booking through a third party that party might be considered as a Data Controller, under European Union and Greek Data Protection Law. Make sure that you consent to provide your personal information to that third party for the purposes that this party provides. The data requested might not be relevant to our service.